3 Nights Add On Program in Rio
the included destinations on the map
Rio de Janeiro
Piraju & Bernardinho do Campos
This is the possible add-on program for the Agro Farm Program in the farm lands of São Paulo.
On this Bucket List Trip you will experience Rio de Janeiro, one of the coolest and most mysterious cities in the world, where we will see the main iconic attractions and go on an exiting private boat cruise in the Rio bay.
day by day program
Welcome to Rio and the start of this adventure
(- / – / -)
“Bem vindos à Cidade Maravilhosa,” – Welcome to the Marvellous City, as the locals call Rio de Janeiro. One of the coolest and mysterious cities in the world!
Our guide and private transportation will be waiting for you when you arrive at the airport o bring you to your included hotel.
Get ready to enjoy the city with the most beautiful beaches, beautiful nature, dancing people and a wonderful vibe!
Admire the most beautiful sunset ever, at Ipanema Beach. The sun setting behind the iconic Two Brothers Mountains, while you drink an ice-cold Caipirinha or Coconut.
Big Five Rio Sightseeing Full-Day Tour
See it all in one day
(Breakfast / Lunch / – )
Today we will visit the top 6 picks of the most important places for you to visit in Rio: Vista Chinesa (inside the Tijuca Rain Forest), Parque Lage, Christ the Redeemer Statue, Carnival Sambadrome, Santa Teresa/Selaron Steps with Brazilian BBQ Lunch, and the Sugarloaf Mountain. These places are chosen because of their cultural heritage importance and because they give you the best and different views over Rio.
Boat Cruise in Guanabara Bay
(Breakfast / Lunch / – )
The region that currently occupies the city of Rio de Janeiro was discovered on January 1, 1502 by a Portuguese expedition, who believed they had arrived at the mouth of a large river, thus, they named the bay Rio de Janeiro (the river of January).
We will cruise this same bay, from where we will have great panoramic views of Rio, Niterói, and the old 16th hundreds century forts built by the Portuguese to guard the area.
There will be a delicious Brazilian BBQ lunch served and we have Open Bar during this 4 hour cruise.
Last night of this amazing trip and if you want we can also arrange an optional dinner for this night at an amazing location with maybe a mini Carnival Show.
Rio de Janeiro – Back Home
Last day of this great adventure. Take in the view of Ipanema Beach one more time before we bring you to the Rio airport in time for your departure flight.
Until next time! It was a pleasure!
hotel ipanema inn
Only 50 meters from Ipanema Beach (Between Posto 9 and 10), 350 meters from The Lagoon and 1 blocks from the Metro station Nossa Senhora da Paz, Hotel Ipanema Inn is a newly renovated contemporary design boutique hotel that is known for it’s great service, cleanliness, and amazing location in the heart of Ipanema.
From here you have 2,5 km to Copacabana Beach and are just a couple of blocks away from the most famous shopping street in Rio, Garcia D’Ávila and Shopping Leblon.
packages prices per person
How to calculate your groups total price using above price tables? Find the per person prices (in SGL or DBL) that relates to the size of your group and sum the prices depending on the desired room configuration of each person.
see a video from the tour in rio
what is included exactly?
- Brazilian Agronomy Expert who will explain it all to you
- English speaking guide on all activities
Private transfers to and from the accommodations and activities
- Private transfers from / to the airports in São Paulo and Rio
Meals as per day by days (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner).
- Hotel Beira Rio 3 nights – Piraju / São Paul
Hotel Mar Ipanema 3 nights – Rio de Janeiro.
- Full day Agro Production Learning Experience at Canaã Farm – SP
- Full day Agro Production Learning Experience at Frutap Farm & Industry – SP
- Learn how to make a Brazilian BBQ – Canaã Farm
- City Tour – Piraju
- Big Five Rio Tour – Rio
- Boat Cruise – Rio.
what is excluded?
- International flights
- Domestic flights (optional)
- Travel / Health Insurance (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Meal / drinks not mentioned
- Activities not mentioned
- Any service noted as “optional”.
Terms & Cancellation
How to Pay:
- 20% deposit needed to reserve;
- 30% second payment paid 2 months before arrival;
- 50% final payment paid 1 month before arrival.
- You can cancel until 2 months before arrival and receive a 50% refund of any payment made until date of cancellation;
- You can cancel until 1 months before arrival and receive a 25% refund of any payment made until date of cancellation;
- After 1 month before arrival no deposit made will be refunded
- Check-in time for the hotels are from 2pm and check-out is at 12pm;
- If you want to include more/less nights and/or activities in Rio, just let us know and we will include in your proposal;
- All included restaurants are selected because of their great location and tasty Brazilian food;
- The codes of the possible airports in São Paulo are: CGH or GRU;
- The codes of the possible airports in Rio de Janeiro are: SDU or GIG;
- Private transfers in van or minibus ( van for up to 18 guests or minibus for up to 27 guests ) with air conditioning;
- We kindly ask that luggage, per person, not exceed 50 pounds (23 kg);
- 24/7 local Emergency number available during the trip.
about the seasons in the farm in São Paulo
September – February
Soja is the focus in this period but we will also learn, hands-on, about the production of the other cereals.
September – March
Peanuts is the focus in this period but we will also learn, hands-on, about the production of the other cereals.
May – October
Wheat is the focus in this period but we will also learn, hands-on, about the production of the other cereals.
January – July
This period has the harvest of Corn and Sorghum.