Catamaran Boat Trip in BuziosGroup Tour
Catamaran boat ( best boat in Buzios ) with 1 Caipirinha + Snorkel included.
Usually there is some dancing also going on on the boat.
Route: Ossos Beach, Azeda Beach, João Fernandes Beach, Tartaruga and other beaches.
Total Duration Time: Aprox. 12 Hrs ( aprox. 3,5 hrs from Rio to Buzios )
What is included
- Transport that gets you and leaves you at your hotel
- All you can eat buffet
- Boat tour ( aprox. 3,5hrs )
- 3 Stops for bath
- 1 Caipirinha per Adult
– 100% payment required to book.
– Cancellation fee of 50.0% is charged if cancelled 24 hours or less before the pick up time
Important Notes Before You Book:
– The transportation will come to your hotel to fetch you between 7am and 8 am, on the morning of the tour, depending on how many other passengers are going on the same day and where your hotel is located. A more exact planned time will be communicated only within 12 hours before the start of the tour and sometimes there are delays of up to 20 minutes because passengers before you are delayed. Therefore we ask that you provide us with a means of direct chat communication, such as WhatsApp or Skype, so that we can on the day of your tour keep in remote contact until you board our transportation.
Our contact details will be found on your booking ticket.
– We only pick up in Hotels, Hostels and AirBnBs in Leblon, Ipanema or Copacabana
– Even though very rare, wind conditions can be so strong that the local authorities in Buzios prohibit boat tour and this is difficult to foresee because the wind can strength can increase very suddenly. If this happens you will have the option of receiving a beach tour by land our visit the center and Rua das Pedras, also you will receive a 50% refund in this case.
Watch One Of Our Tours
Top Rated Tours
Thanks so much to our clients who have taken the time to review our tours on Trip Advisor and Viator.
If you need help to organise your tour I would recommend you to give Rio Love Story a call!!! I will definitely use them again!
I would not hesitate to book a tour with him next time I’m in Rio. If you’re looking for someone who knows and loves the city and can educate you while still having fun, Tavi is your guy!
Tameir / USA