Sail in Rio
We will sail from the iconic Yacht Club in Urca which is right next to Sugarloaf Mountain and has a view of Christ the Redeemer Statue. We will enter into Guanabara Bay and glide by some of the most historical and important areas in Rio such as the airport Santos Dumont, the Marine Area, the Olympic Boulevard, Museum of Tomorrow, the Fiscal Island, and the Island of the Cobras.
On the second part of this sail adventure we will visit a beautiful beach or an island for swimming and fun.
Note, the final route depends on the sea conditions.
What is included
- Expert Boat Crew fluent in English, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish
- Private experience just for you and your guests (up to 10 people)
- 5-6 Hours on the sea (start between 9am to 13pm)
- Your favourite playlist can play on the ships stereo music system
- Spectacular views of Rio and Niteroi only seen from the sea
Price: 2300 BRL (732 USD)
Send us a message now to book!
- Bar & Food service can be additionally contracted for 180 BRL p/p (58 USD)
- Each additional guest 200 BRL (64 USD), above the 10 mentioned in the package above
- Ask us about our exclusive New Years Eve Package on this beautiful 25 man sail boat!